House RulesSo that all guests may totally enjoy their "desire" experience, we ask you to respect these guidelines:
• The check-in time is at 03:00 pm and the check out time at 11:00 am. However, the guests will have an hour allowance to check out until 12:00 pm.
• Appropriate attire is required in restaurants.
• Due to the nature of our Resort, please respect all guests. Photos with cameras, cell-phones or videotaping in public areas are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
• Please refrain from overt sexual activities in public areas.
• Please treat all guests with the utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: "NO" means "NO."
• Guests are allowed to reserve the Palapa Beds, referring to guest service. Leaving your belongings does not reserve the beds or beach chairs. If belongings are found in a non-reserved place without their proper owner, they will be sent to our Lost & Found box at the front desk.
• The Hotel is not responsible for lost items not deposited in your room's safety deposit box.
• We are proud to provide you with a safe, open- minded environment in which you may fully enjoy your Desire vacation. However, it is a firm company policy that all staff members are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests; to do so will result in their immediate dismissal.